Friday, July 17, 2009

She's home!!!!!

Running to hug Mama. You'll notice the lady with the blond hair is carrying Shelby's pillow for her. The flight attendant rolled her suitcase out. My heart just swelled when I saw that little girl.

I had to get my ID out & sign for her. This picture she just noticed Daddy was there to & wanted to run to him too! Normally they only let one person go to the gate, but because it was raining they let both of us go to the gate. We were both really grateful! On the way home Shelby called grandparents, when she talked to Nana Enie she said "I made it & didn't crash or anything."

This is this morning, my baby is home, all is right with the world (well at least my little world) We got lots of snuggle time in this morning, It's 1:19 & were still in our pj's what lazy girls we are!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Welcome home Miss Shelby.