Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair Raising!

Since I've had the goiter/thyroid issue my hair has started falling out & driving me crazy, so I decided to get it cut short, less to fall out. Shelby took this before with no make up on. I go to a new girl named Lindz who has pink hair. I love her, she's great.
I took these. Here's after, makes my eyes look really blue huh? Daren came in & said Wow, I love it! Which in itself is amazing he seldom notices any hair change. I was watching Lindz cut it, I said wow I think I just lost 8 pounds.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Grandma Sharon said...

I love the short hair - now really easy to take care of. Anxious to hear about the thyroid.
Mom F

Brenda said...

Love the new style.

Trish said...

Thanks girls, me too Sharon tired of waiting again!!!

Cassie said...

ooooo, i love it!!!

The Huntley 6 said...

LOVE the hair!