Thursday, July 23, 2009

She blinded me with SCIENCE!!!!

I had my nuclear medicine scan today. The first test was sitting & took pics of my neck, the next one was of my thigh, (I looked @ him like he was crazy, my thigh) He said it was to see how good my circulation is. Then I had to lay down on the table, he did 3 separate tests (10 mins for each test) I was a little claustrophobic he said to me it's going to be an inch away from your nose, yikes, then he would move the machine, then the table, I was a little motion sick. So I closed my eyes tried not to hyperventilate & pictured myself on a beach in the warm sun. The radiology tech Gary (I think) yesterday he said is that your daughter? (Shelby & my Mom were there) I said yes, he said wow she looks just like you (really, yikes does radiology guy have bad eye sight?) So today when I was leaving, the same guy says where's your little one? I said she's with my mom. He says, she sure is beautiful, she looks just like you. Although he did bring me one of those heated blankey's so I might be in love, JUST KIDDING!!! Overall pretty painless experience, now I just have to wait again to hear what they found out & when the surgery is. Gary said it should be read by the radiologist today or tomorrow, then sent to the doctor, if you don't hear anything in 5 days give your doctor a call. I'll keep ya posted!

No comments: