Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
- Buttercup the palace cat
- Frank the chipmunk
Shelby has some evil laughs to do in the play (which she loves!) She say's I need to work on my evil laugh, I said we'll have to watch some movies with evil queens in them. Daddy gets home & were reading through the script so Daddy can hear it. At the end Shelby says, "I need to watch some movies so I can get my evil laugh on", Daren & I were cracking up, it was soooo cute!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Thursday, April 23, 2009
- What is something Mom/Dad always says to you? Mom~I love you sunshine. Dad~I love you punkin'.
- What makes Mom/Dad happy? Mom~When Mom reads. Dad~Sitting on the beach.
- What makes Mom/Dad sad? Mom~movies. Dad~ When he doesn't get what he wants.
- How does Mom/Dad make you laugh? Mom~Tickles. Dad~Jokes
- What was your Mom/Dad like as a child? Mom~Cute red hair. Dad~ Glasses
- How old is your Mom/Dad? Mom~38. Dad~43
- How tall is your Mom/Dad? Mom~ 5'8". Dad~6'6".
- What is favorite thing to do with Mom/Dad? Mom~Snuggling with Mama. Dad~ Golf.
- What does your Mom/Dad do when your not around? Mom~Read. Dad~ Does something with Mommy if she's left with him.
- If your Mom/Dad becomes famous what will it be for? Mom~ Homemade pizza. Dad~being funny.
- What is your Mom/Dad really good at? Mom~ Making cookies. Dad~ Laying around.
- What is your Mom/Dad not good at? Mom~Trying to lay around. Dad~ Cooking.
- What does your Mom/Dad do for a job? Mom~Puts dates on papers & sends them to someone else. Dad~ Makes concrete for people who need it.
- What is your Mom/Dad's favorite food? Popcorn & starbursts. Dad~Chocolate chip cookies
- What makes you proud of your Mom/Dad? Mom~When she does something she's never done before in her life. Dad~ Same as Mom
- If your Mom/Dad were a character from a book, who would they be? Mom~ Sexy Mama. Dad~Stepdad or Dad.
- What do you & your Mom/Dad do together? Mom~Crafts. Dad~Watch Movies
- How are you & your Mom/Dad the same? Mom~We both wear red glasses. Dad~We both started out as blondies.
- How are you & your Mom/Dad different? Mom~You have red hair & I don't. Dad~Boy/girl.
- How do you know your Mom/Dad loves you? Mom~You say I love you every night & on the phone, you also give me lots of hugs & kisses. Dad~Same as Mom
- Where is your Mom/Dad's favorite place? Mom~Cozumel or shopping. Dad~Golfing
- What do you wish you could do with your Mom/Dad? Mom~Go to Hollywood movie live in the front seat. Dad~Swim.
- What's your best memory of your Mom/Dad? Roller & ice skating. Dad~Sweet, very, very.(?????)