Sunday, July 12, 2009

More brrr beach!!

Daddy took some pictures, then sat under the umbrella & read while we looked for shells. We had so much fun, neither one of us wanted to leave. Daddy came to get us, & I said 10 more minutes please!! (I'm not always a grownup!)
We had only one mishap! Shelby wanted me to stand in front of her to take the brunt of the waves, which went well all times except one (which I'm sure will be the one she'll remember) That one time I lost my balance went 1/2 way under but I lost Shelby & she went all the way under, and lost her mind (briefly) But she recovered & wanted to go again to look for more shells. She said to me Mama this is so much fun, thankyou for bringing me & looking for shells." Again priceless! Next to North Carolina!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: