Friday, July 31, 2009

Mama & Shelby's photoshoot

Shelby & Mama
Silly Shelby & Mama
Me & my girl!

Shelby took this one, of Mama & Big Daddy kissing.

Twice a day Shelby & I drive by Vanderveere Park on our way to & from camp, Shelby always says can we go to the park Mama? I always say no we have to go here or there. Today we were driving by & I said you know Shelby it's such a nice day lets call Daddy & see if he wants to go to the park & have a picnic. I called & Big Daddy said sure sounds like a great idea. I packed a picnic, we ate, fed the ducks, Shelby played at the park, her & I did the swings together. Earlier today I gave blood at the blood drive @ work, for doing this I got $3 from Whitey's. So on the way home Daren & Shelby had Whitey's for a treat. It was such a gorgeous day, & a great family outing, so glad we went.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cassie said...

still LOVING that hair!
and i love the photo of shelby on your back.
too cute!