Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A funny thing happened.......

On the way to Walcott. While we were driving I noticed the odometer about to hit a cool number so I pulled over as soon as I saw it change. Here is the picture of the number I thought was pretty cool. In cas you can't read it it says 123456. I have never seen an odometer reading like that, so I pull over off Kimberly road onto Wisconsin Ave in west Davenport to record the moment, and low and behold while I am taking the picture Trish says "Oh no, honey" I look up to see the flashing lights of an Iowa state trooper. He was very nice and asked if we were having some kind of trouble, I told him no, but we had stopped to take a picture of the odometer to which he gave me a rather odd look and said "next time stop on the shoulder, not on a traveled roadway." I said Thank you somewhat embarrassed and got on my way. Way to go Dork!

No comments: