Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Telemarkerting revenge!

Ok so is anyone else tired of the sales calls daily? We are at my house. When we moved to town from the country the new phone # we got was someone named Shelly (who apparently didn't pay her bills) after 6 mths we still get calls for her daily. So tonight the phone rang & we all groan at the same time. The caller ID said unavailable (shocking) I told my 7 yr. old daughter to answer it. She's quite the talker & I thought ha! payback she'll talk all night. So here's the conversation. Shelby-Hello Caller- Can I speak to Shelly? Shelby-My name is Shelby Lynn Fick if that's what your asking. Caller-Shelly? Shelby-I can't hear you? Caller-Can I talk to Shelly? Shelby- This is Shelby. Shelby-Hello, hello, hello. Caller-Can I speak to Shelly. Shelby-This is Shelby, your not calling for me are you? Shelby-Ok well then I'm hanging up now....bye bye. We were rolling what bad parents we are, but man was it hilarious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom you are funny. :)