Sunday, March 29, 2009

GO HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is this is a banner day for sports in this household. As some of you may know, if this were Trish posting, this would never make the blog. She; however, is out of commission and that means I have the final say on the posting.....for now. With that said.....How bout the TARHEELS!!!!! In the final four again, and here's hoping the NCAA Champions after next weekend. To top it off Tiger Woods won his first tournament after an 8 month layoff due to reconstructive knee surgery. All I can say is look out folks, because the Masters is 2 weeks away and hes is just hitting his championship stride. Thank you all for allowing me this indulgence, and hopefully Trish doesn't mind too much.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I came all the way down stairs to check the blog & what did my eyes SEE? Sports ugh... a boy has taken over my blog!!!!! Just kidding hunny, I was grateful not to see another pitiful pic of myself with truly bad bed hair. Thanks for keeping everyone informed for me. Back to bed now, I'm pooped.