Thursday, April 2, 2009

Close to "Normal"

I'm finally feeling almost back to normal but better! I'm weaning myself off the medicine so I think by Monday I should be able to take my baby to school, I've missed that. Thanks for the flowers, thoughts, prayers, help with my kid, listening to me complain on the phone, etc......Many people have helped me but the three people I would like to thank the most are........ Brenda~for watching Shelby 2 days, taking her to school & picking her up from school. Thankyou I owe you big time Brenda. Shelby~For turning your life upside down! Most of all my nurse Daren! For all the help, medicine, popcicles, soup, noodles, shower, making me rest, most of all your patience you've been amazing sweetie! I love you always, even though you are a pain in my .....

No comments: