Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mom blogs @ MomDot

This week's list in http://www.momdot.com/join-us-for-small-talk-six-on-saturdays/ 6 places you would travel if you had a reliable sitter for kids & pets. Here's my six~ 1. Ireland 2. Italy 3. Cozumel I've been there, would go back anytime. It's where we (my husband & I) want to retire. 4. Australia 5. Alaska 6. #6 is for my daughter.. China to see Panda bears. I had planned on inserting pictures of the places I want to go, but I was getting frustrated so I said skip it. I'll have to learn that when I have more time. Were going to see "Hotel For Dogs"

3 comments:

Karen Coutu said...

I can't blame your daughter. Panda bears are darn cute!!

Thanks for playing!

Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com

Kimmie said...

I hope your daughter gets to see those panda bears some day!

Staci A said...

What a great list! I have to agree with Cozumel-amazing place!