Monday, January 19, 2009

What a Monday!

So I wake up @ 4:00a.m. (I didn't have to get up until 5:00) Once my eyes are open that's it. Then Daren goes to start the van & his car...& his car wouldn't start (GREAT.....NOT) Daren had to go to a visitation in Kewanee after work. We were running around getting his clothes ready (he was riding with his boss to the visitation) He finally found his blue shirt (I didn't know where it was, the nerve) His shirt was horribly wrinkled, so then he had to iron it but the kicker was I threw away my ironing board when we moved into this house last summer (I use the table & a towel) so he was mad about that, not a great start. The reason I threw it away, it was the original ironing board from when we moved into together in 1995. It didn't stay up you had to lean it across 2 things. So I'm guessing by weeks end I'll have a brand spankin' new ironing board (stay tuned I'll let you know!) The next snafu, I went to take Shelby to her acting class @ 4:00pm when we got there they said "Your kinda early aren't you" Shelby turned 7 in December so is now in the 7-9 group instead of the 4-6 group, 7-9 is 5:00-6:00 pm So I had 2 hours to kill instead of one. I got some reading done. I picked her up & she's practically in tears. She says "Mama I'm so embarassed, I'm the only one who's 7, everyone else is bigger than me" None of her acting friends are in this class. :( We all know Shelby, if anyone knows how to make friends it's her. Enough griping sorry. On a high note Daren has lost 9 pounds, yeah!!!! Way to go Big Daddy, I'm so proud of you, keep it up!

No comments: