Thursday, January 15, 2009

Missing You!

Daren has been off alot this week so I could work. So we've switched roles. As any Mom knows when your used to doing everything it's hard to let go. (I'm trying!) So............. I'm having a little Mama guilt for not seeing Shelby as much as I/SHE would like. So when I got home today @ 5:00 p.m. Shelby & snuggled on the couch, I didn't realize while I was working how much I missed her. She's growing up sooo fast. I'm glad she still likes to snuggle with me. Moving on............................................................ So yesterday we got 6 or 7 more inches of snow :( This morning @ 6:15 am on my way to work the temp was -19 yes 19 below 0...crazy huh? Want to hear something even more crazy? The North Pole had a high temp of 5 today & Alaska was right around there. We were colder than the North Pole & Alaska, that's crazy. The low tonight is supposed to be -30 with the wind chill that's -45. Yesterday school was cancelled because of the cold, ok do any of you remember school being cancelled because of the cold? I don't, snow sometimes yeah but not cold. Anyways enough ranting it's supposed to be a high of 7 tomorrow...heat wave. Hope y'all stay warm & snuggly tonight. Shelby & I have our fuzzy feety pj's on were going to snuggle in my bed & watch a movie while Daddy goes bowling. Until tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: