Friday, January 2, 2009

Today was family fun day. My niece Lexi Loo Hoo spent the night last night. Daren got off work early, we took the girls to Burger King for lunch (chicken nuggets shaped like crowns & Princess crowns..could it get any better I ask you?) Then we went to Bettendorf Family Museum. The girls had been there before but it was a first for Daren & I. It's very interactive & I believe fun was had by all. The only small hiccup was some kid pulled the fire alarm, we thought we were going to have to leave but false alarm all was well. All in all a good day! I've got it under control! Crazy woman driver!!!!!! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... Wait it's over, moving on! YEEHAW Daren & Shelby in a simulator combine Climbing a rock wall Play it sister 2 Happy princesses, who got it their way!

1 comment:

The Huntley 6 said...

I'm so glad you guys had so much fun! Thanks for doing so much with Lexi!