Tuesday, January 20, 2009

History

Doesn't matter if your a democrat or a republican, today is an amazing day in our history. I was so moved by today. Today I felt so much hope and love. I watched it @ my desk @ work. After I picked Shelby up from school, she told me she saw the "celebration & the swore in of Obama", I said "really that's great, it's very historic....(went through why it was historic..etc) She gets quiet for a second & then says sweetly in a whisper "yeah Mama, but you know it's kind of boring for a kid." She cracks me up. God bless my little democrat in training :) I hope everyone was moved as I was today. Here's hoping we can all make a better world from today on. God bless you all.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

that's hilarious.
when brigg told me he watched it, i asked him if he got emotional at all. he literally looked at me like i was a crazy person. guess he didn't...