Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ouch!

Two ouch's for today. First- I cut my index finger the other day, today I cut my thumb right next to it. I had Daren put on a band-aid for me, so no big deal. I was helping Shelby with her taco looked down & there was blood on her shell. My finger bled through the band-aid. GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Second- I'm going into work @ 6:00 a.m. tomorrow, so Shelby is spending the night with Nana Sue,& Grandpa Bubby. We took her out there, I helped Shelby take a shower, & got her & Bubby some popcorn for a snack. Were sitting watching TV, & Shelby says "Mom, I don't mean to be rude but........... aren't you guys gonna leave? Ouch, ok were out. She wanted to be alone with them. Tomorrow she's going to Nana's work (@ the preschool) She's soooo excited too, about helping with the "little kids", because she's a big kid now. Until tomorrow!

No comments: