Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Tradition

Shelby & I have breakfast in bed on Saturday mornings (my momma's thinking what!!!!) Daddy's @ work on Saturdays most of the time. So Daddy had a bagel, egg & ham bagel w/pineapple on the side. Shelby had blueberry pancakes w/pineapple on the side. I gave Daren milk & orange juice, anyone know where this is going? I was helping Shelby with her pillows, she jumped up, & milk & juice spilled all over the bed...ugh. So I hadn't planned on washing sheets & comforter, oh well! So I guess next time Daddy gets a cup with a lid & straw like Shelby. Daren said can you make pictures smaller, I don't have a shirt on. I said "you knew I was taking pictures, I'm a blogger deal with it." Have a great Saturday everyone!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cassie said...

it's tough being the spouse of a blogger! :)