Thursday, March 11, 2010

Preggers Update

We are at week 18, the baby is the size of a bell pepper & weighs 7 ounces. On Tuesday went in for a monthly check up, I only gained a 1/2 a pound (yippee, I was excited)  The baby's heart beat was 154.
Last time I saw this Dr. it was not good, but I told myself she was probably having a bad day, they had delivered 2 babies that afternoon, & were backed up. So anyways this time was much better, she said I
was measuring fine, everything looked & sounded great. On Thursday March 25th were having a level 2
ultrasound in Iowa City (because of my "advanced maternal age") can't wait & hopefully we'll be able to tell if it's a boy or girl. Big Daddy & I want a boy, but we both think it's a girl. Shelby wants a girl & thinks it's a boy, so we'll see who's right.

No comments: