Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday from _ _ _ _

So today is Monday! I'm SUPER tired. I decided to wear thigh highs today because I wore a dress & hate tight things on my tummy. I was feeling good walked into work, as I did the left thigh high became a knee high...ugh!!! We have a rule where I work, you have to wear some form of panty hose (except memorial day to labor day) today not being one of those days, I had to run next door to Hyvee & buy some. Came back  went to the bathroom struggling, sitting on the toilet trying to get into these darn things (I know quite a visual, with too much information kicker....sorry!) So I got them on, get my dress pulled down, wash hands, look myself over in the mirror & notice 2 things.....One-Man I look huge & pregnant in this dress & Two- I have a long huge run in my brand new $5 panty hose ARRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sucky start but I'm sure it's looking up from here! On a positive note today is 20 weeks 1/2 way there! This week the baby is the size of a small cantaloupe & the length of a banana. On Thursday is our trip to Iowa City for our Level II ultra sound, to make sure everything is a ok & in the right spot, oh yeah & whether it's a boy or girl!! Can't wait! Shelby had a thing at school on Thursday, I was supposed to come have lunch with her & they had a speaker coming ;(  so I gave her the choice of going alone to that, or going to the ultra sound, she of course chose the ultra sound. On another note Happy Birthday to my bestest buddy Carrie, happy 39th & were the same age for 4 months :)  Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday, with NO panty hose!

No comments: