Monday, September 14, 2009

Football and a foot!

  • OK so 4 interceptions, Are you kidding me? Cutler I'm thinking some not so nice thoughts about you right now!!!!
  • Now Urlacher is out for the season. Bad before we hardly get started ugh!
  • On a happier note, I scored 150 points on my fantasy league, Daren scored 114, can we say awwwwwww.......He still has 2 players tonight so he could still win but doubtful. Hopefully I'll be bragging tomorrow, love you Big Daddy ;)
  • This hurts my heart & pride but....choke.....gag......cough....congratulations to all you Packers fans out there. Cutler & Rodgers how bout them quarterbacks huh?
  • On a non football related subject. Still can't get a shoe on Shelby's foot. She said "Look Mom it's all different colors, cool huh?" (If you consider yellow, black, purple, green, & blue cool looking) Shelby starts her fall acting class tonight @ 4:00

No comments: