Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another update!

Shelby went to school today with a tennis shoe & a slipper (she said it kinda hurts but I'll be OK) I put her wrap & sock in her backpack, I'm guessing she'll have it on when I pick her up. I called her Dr's office today, I think we need to have an MRI, I just don't think it's getting better fast enough. I worry that were having her walk on it & something is seriously wrong, so just to be sure, another test. It's so hard parenting sometimes, you just never know if your doing the right thing or the wrong thing. Oh well we have to give Shelby something to discuss in therapy. :) Oh & update on the game between Big Daddy & I. Me~150.... Big Daddy....122. I WON, I WON!!!! I beat Big Daddy...YAHOO. OK I'm done thanks for letting me brag for a moment. It might be the only game I win all season but that's OK by me.

No comments: