Monday, September 21, 2009

Dr.'s Who needs em?

Today is Shelby's cat scan @ 4:15. On Friday I went to the surgeon about removing part or all of my thyroid. Again he doesn't want to do surgery, he wants me to go to another endocronoligist. This is getting riduclous, I'm going to be one of those people who goes postal at the doctors office soon, UGH!!! I'm supposed to hear from the surgeons office today about the new endo guy, if it's not a week or less, I'm going back to my regular doctor & saying look were doing something, refer me whatever. This has been going on for almost 6 months, I'm so OVER it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't remeber if I mentioned this before but if any of the nodules has cystic components in it the PEI injection treatment can "shrink" this type of nodule.