Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rest In Peace

Michael Jackson
I choose to remember the
amazing music & dancing
(back when he looked & acted
a little more normal)
I remember watching MTV to
watch the new videos he did.
The glove, the glitter socks,
the red zippered coat, etc.
Thanks for all the great music & dance.
I wished you could have had a life where
you loved who you were a little more.
Rest in peace.
Farrah Fawcett
(The angel)
I've watched her over the years
in tv movies & such,
but I was truly touched when I
watched her special about living with
cancer. I was amazed that she was filmed
without makeup (& was still beautiful)
the kicker was the hair, I was shocked to see
her with no hair, how amazing for others
afflicted with cancer to see her journey.
Thanks for a tear filled eye opening experience.
My husband loves this photo for alot of other reasons,
as did many other teenaged boys.
Ed McMahon
Known for many things Johnny
Carson's sidekick on the Tonight Show,
host of Star Search, Publisher's clearing house.
Thanks for the smiles.
Ok this one I'm not so sure about!
I'm sorry Billy your dead but......
I really won't miss you yelling at
me to by Oxy clean or whatever.

No comments: