Sunday, June 14, 2009

My recital experience

Yesterday was MY recital oh yeah & Shelby's :) I have been fretting about this recital for mths. I screwed up several times, thought I was going to puke or pass out. First we did tap, then we go off stage & switch into our jazz shoes, Denise (the girl who stands by me) & I got our shoes mixed up, I had 2 right shoes, she had 2 left (by the way she wears a 9 I wear a 10) So it's over, I'm hoping today goes better, it has to get better, yikes! Thanks for the flowers Momma. Thanks for the support & prayers from everyone. A special thanks to my daughter who always says Mama you did great! Most of all to my best friend & husband Daren. He always says you can do it, I know you can. When I screwed up he rubbed my knee & said you did great job, I said but I screwed up a couple times & told him about the shoe mixup. He said something like it's ok you did great. Then we watched some more dancing & he leans over & says I'm so proud of you. He out of anyone knows this is as far out of my comfort zone as you can get. Even though I screwed up I'm still proud of myself for getting out there & trying. Today is it, I'll write & let you know how it goes!!!!

No comments: