Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Headache

I picked up Shelby from camp yesterday @ 5:00 p.m. I stopped to get her McDonald's for supper before the game. When I got there she had been laying on the couch crying with a bad headache. She had a baseball game @ 5:30, & I was supposed to go back to work to finish up the marrowthon. So we changed all those plans, she was feeling so bad she didn't even want McDonald's (now that's sick) We went home went to the basement & she slept on me for over an hour (we woke her up!) She ate some crackers & chicken noodle soup & went back to bed. She seemed ok this morning, Daren & I both told her to drink lots of water today. I also told her if she feels that bad to have them call me, & I'll come get her! (She didn't call me yesterday because she knew I was doing the marrowthon, sweet baby) The marrowthon yesterday, we had 29 register here @ work, were not sure of the internet sign ups, when I find out I'll let everyone know, thanks for the support.

No comments: