Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Crazy Week!

Ok I have to blog about my busy week, I know, I know everyones busy!
  • Monday~1 st day of camp, 7:30-5:00 waiting for results of my thyroid ultrasound (heard nothing) Working for Maggie all week 7:45-4:45
  • Tuesday~2nd day of camp (line out the door to sign my kid in, late for work, ugh I hate that) 1st baseball game tonight. My last dance class before recital. Hoping to hear results of thyroid ultrasound today.
  • Wednesday~3rd day of camp. Race from work to pick up Shelby @ 5:00, have her @ tumbling @ 5:30 with dance to follow @ 6:30
  • Thursday~4th day of camp baseball game, I'm going to the Kenny Chesney concert.
  • Friday~5th day of camp. In the morning Shelbster is going bowling with camp, in the afternoon she's supposed to be going to the Putnam museum until 3:30. But she has dance recital rehersal starting at 3:40 (which were supposed to be 30 mins. early) Wow how all that's going to happen, not quite sure yet.
  • Saturday~Shelby performs tumbling in the recital & I perform at the recital tap/jazz.
  • Sunday Shelby performs a tap dance, then a ballet dance, I perform at the recital tap/jazz. Of which I'm a nervous wreck. In the grand scheme of things it's not really a big deal I just don't want to look like a fool. My goal is to try & have fun with it! Lets hope!
  • Next week Shelby is doing Ice Skating camp, so total new schedule & routine. I love how everyone says awwwww summer now things will calm down. Really when does that happen, we seem to get busier.
  • Sorry for the rant, thanks for listening! Hope everyone else is having a relaxing, low stress week!

No comments: