Thursday, July 29, 2010

Winding down!

Tomorrow is my last day of work, I was going to work one more week, but I decided I'm done. Shelby had the option of going to the last week of camp or staying home with me for a week, & to my surprise she wants to stay home with me! So were going to make out a list of things to accomplish (I'm guessing we won't get it all done but will do the best we can)
On Monday I had my ob appt. his heart rate was 152, my blood pressure was 106/62. My cervix was tottally closed. Henry didn't like the exam process so he went catty corner & stuck his foot in my rib (nice huh, whatta guy!) Yesterday when I woke up he had moved thank goodness. He's behaving himself more now, he hates those docs...Our air conditioner quit last Saturday...yikes!!!!! It was a miserable night sleep, but Sunday it was fixed (thanks Ben, if I wasn't married I would marry you!) It's amazing I'm the hottest person in the house now, I never thought I'd see that happen!
I put on a shirt this morning I hadn't worn before, it has a panel in the front, Shelby says "Mom what's with those lines I said it's a panel for as you grow (I've just grown as far as you can grow) It looks like I have a beach ball under my shirt......so attractive.....I know, I know almost over!!!! Shelby says "No offense but.....(I know I'm in trouble now) your HUGE!!!!! Thanks my loving, sweet daughter. Arrrggghhhhh come on Aug 10th!!!

No comments: