Friday, July 30, 2010

Last Day!

Today is my last day of work for awhile. It's exciting & scary all at once. Today is Shelby's last day of camp, I can't believe summer is almost over already. Henry will be here in 11 days, & school starts in 19 days WoW! hard to believe. I must be hormonal today because I swear if someone looks at me funny today I'm either going to kill them or cry hysterically......never no what you'll get!!!!! Today I'm working for Maggie from 8-4 which is a long day, then tonight we have a River Bandits game through work & after the game is fireworks, I'm tired already just thinking about it! Tomorrow Shelby has ice skating lessons, then were headed to Cedar Rapids for Daren's aunt & uncle's 40th anniversary party, so another long one, oh well maybe I can catch a nap on the car ride. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments: