Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Henry's Baby Shower #2


 My sister-in-law Leisha, Lexi Loo Hoo, Shelby, my cousin Stephanie & her daughter Hailey

Leah Baby

My Aunt Donna, Aunt Sharon, my Momma & Leah

Carrie put on this shindig with her Mom Linda, & daughters Katelyn & Ashley. Thanks so much girls I appreciate it very much!!!! Carrie was very thoughtful she got a present for Shelby so she wouldn't feel left out! I thought that was so great, & as you can see Shelby loved it!!! Thank you to all the people who came & brought gifts & well wishes. Thanks also to all the people (from out of town or who had plans & couldn't come) but generously sent gifts! I appreciate it! We are so blessed with all the gifts we've received for baby Henry.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

zerry ht said...

Cute post! It was good to know about this. My sister is also going to have a baby but I will not be able to organise it at home therefore, I have picked up one of the finest Chicago event venues for the day. I am going through baby shower posts because I want to make her day a really special one.

Spam Patrol said...

A business has posted a spam comment to this blog post. The link in the comment goes to a website that submits over 100 comments per day to blogspot sites with a link to their site as an opportunity to make their site look more popular to search engines like google. If you read the comment and look at the link they inserted, you will notice it is not helpful to your readers and it doesn't even make sense to be linked other than for their own business needs. If you would like to mark it as spam to prevent them from using you, follow the instructions here: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/187141?hl=en