Friday, July 9, 2010

Ramblings on a Friday

On Wednesday Shelby went to away camp in Eldora, IA (a couple of hours away). I thought I'm going to really try to enjoy this time so much while she's gone, relax or do whatever I want.....ha!!! Thursday I worked from 7:00 a.m. until 4:45 p.m. came home, ate frozen pizza for dinner (Daren cooked) then went to get 2 new tires put on the van @ Farm N Fleet. By the time we got home it was after 8:00pm. Did a couple things on the computer, went to bed at 9:30 pheeeeww too tired to even read. Today working 7:45 - 4:45
at lunch ran to bank, & got oil changed, tonight more things to take care of Tomorrow morning we go pick up Lexi Loo Hoo & Shelby girl. Daren has been getting up @ 3:45am to go to work this week, so moral of the story.....were both pooped out & pretty much no fun or relaxing was had while she was gone. The good thing is I've been so busy I haven't been missing her too much (still missing her though) Hope the girls had fun, can't wait to hug them both. Pictures to follow I'm sure. I sent a camera with Shelby so if she hasn't lost the camera, should be interesting to see what she captured.
On a different subject, I got dressed this morning turned sideways & went "holy crap" I went from a large basketball to a beach ball how did that happen??? I know, I know I'm growing a baby I'm supposed to get bigger blah, blah, blah, it still messes with my head!!!! I was telling Janet at work this & she says "Don't look sideways in the mirror" (sounds easy if only I could not do that :0)  !!!!!!!)
Happy Friday to everyone, hope you have a fabulous weekend, thanks for listening to me go on & on!!!!

No comments: