Monday, August 17, 2009

A rough Day!

These are Shelby's favorite shoes ever. (She has a high instep...ummmm....kinda like Fred Flinstone feet, poor thing) Shoe shopping is a horrible experience for Shelby she hates it, because it's so hard to find some that fit her well. 4 years ago (we think) my Mom bought her these Merrill shoes (a size 13) she loves these shoes, she kept shoving her feet into them, there's holes on the bottom, they're pittiful. My Mom bought her some new Merrills 2 years ago that are grey/pink, she likes them okay, but just not the same. I bought her some new shoes at Walmart a size 4 by the way (& she was shoving them into the 13's yikes) Anyways today we went through all her clothes to see what fit & what didn't, then organized her closet got rid of 4 pairs of shoes, I said Shelby it's time so she said ok, & went downstairs to throw them in the garbage. She comes back up crying, snot going down the nose, oh boy. So I snuck down & took pictures of the shoes when she wasn't looking & then threw away again. Gone for good. She talked on the phone to Daddy & Nana Sue, were better now I think, but I guarantee she'll never forget them. More drama, got love her!!!
R.I.P. Merrill's you were great old friends!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: