Monday, August 31, 2009

Bike Rider Girl

Shelby has always wanted to learn to ride a bike, we lived on gravel all of her life until we moved to town last year (plus she was scared to death & just not ready) During the summer she said I'm going into 2nd grade & I feel like a baby because I don't know how to ride. So we finally got around to getting her a new bike. She was scared at first but she's doing much bettter now. 3days of practice I'm very proud of her.
See that smiling face? She said "Mom I'm so proud of myself" We are too sweet girl!!!
I told Shelby that this was her car, she gets to steer it, go fast, slow, use the brakes...etc She thought that was pretty cool. I said to Daren this is a big taste of freedom for her, look out she loves it. (Yikes)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Huntley 6 said...

Yeah Shelby1 Good work! Now you'll have to come ride at our house!