Saturday, April 25, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

Today was a busy day for us all, & I have no pictures to share....oops! Shelby spent the night with Grandpa Bubby (alone for the first time, Nana was out of town!) They had a big breakfast & ate like piggies (Shelby said!) then he bought her a stuffed animal, spoiled her, she loved it. I think they had a good time. Thanks so much Dad I appreciate it very much. Daren had to work. I went to a city wide garage sale, then to an all day scrapbooking event with my girlfriends Sheila & Millie. I got a whole book done (YEAH!!!!!) Daren took Subway out to Grandpa Bubby & Shelby after he finished with work. Then Shelby & Daddy went to hit golf balls (which she loves to do with her Daddy) Next year she wants to take golf lessons. Next Shelby & Daddy went to see Escape to Witch Mountain @ the theater. Daren said it was good, but maybe a little old for Shelby, she got scared in a couple parts. Now everyone's back home all together, Shelby's in bed, Daren's watching TV & I'm blogging. Pheeeewwwwww what a long day. We missed church tonight which is a bummer. More tomorrow!

No comments: