Saturday, April 4, 2009

Church Hater!

I walk into KidZone @ church tonight to get Shelby & Lexi. I look at my sweet baby who's face is bright red with tears coming down her face. My lovely daughter spots me & says "I hate church, I never want to come back." Ok yikes! So I was trying to calm her down & find out what was getting her into such a tizzy. Shelby has always been ummmmm...how do I say this? Very dramatic. I get out of her, someone hurt her feelings, ok. One of the teachers came over to talk to me & says Shelby, got her feelings hurt, which gets my daughter all worked up again, she now looks at me & says "I want to go home now." So on the way home I got out of her, a little boy cut in line in front of her, it upset her, & then she hit her shin (which she had hurt earlier in the day) Then I found out she got up before 7 stayed up last night, so basically it was meltdown time. So on the way home we talked it out & both decided we would chalk it up to a bad day, & she doesn't really hate church. Pheeeeewwwww, another suitation averted.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

oh geez.
hope that boy wasn't my son!!
:)