Friday, February 12, 2010

Which one are you?

So women which one are you?........The woman that says, I was never happier when I was pregnant, it was the best thing I ever did?.........or Wow, this kinda sucks, 9 months huh? I'm in the 2nd category at least today.
I had a not so great OB appt. the other day (the baby is fine, & I'm fine) it was the Dr. that got to me a bit.
I'm on day 5 or 6 of a stupid head cold, I still don't look pregnant, can't feel any movement yet, just having a day I guess. Enough complaining now, sorry I had to gripe for a bit, I'll be better tomorrow. Monday will be at 15 weeks (the size of a navel orange) Baby M&M is doing great! (Heartbeat was 166 @ appt. Shelby was quite concerned & figured out it went down 9 beats from the ultra sound, the nurse reassured her it was perfectly fine) Shelby's teacher thinks she should illustrate & write a book about her journey to becoming a sibling.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

i love love love the 2nd trimester. 3 months of bliss. and the last trimester made me cry...over and over and over again.
but labor and delivery...that's my favorite! so exciting!
can't believe you are 15 weeks already. hope you are feeling better today! i think a childrens book would be a great idea for shelby!