Monday, February 22, 2010

Sunday~Girl's Day


Big Daddy went to Eva's house to play & hang out. Shelby & I had a date planned. First we went to see Ramona Quimby (the play @ Junior theater) It was cute. Afterward they gave all the kids a free Ramona book, & Ramona herself signed it for Shelby, she was excited!

Then we went to Olive Garden....Yummy!!!! I always get soup, salad & breadsticks (creature of habit what can I say?) I always get Pasta Fagoli.

When Nana Enie comes the 3 of us girls try & go to Olive Garden if we can. One time awhile back we went & Shelby got chicken nuggets kids meal. She didn't like them, had a headache, basically was on the verge of a melt down....so Nana shared some of her soup with Shelby. She thought it was the best thing ever, & of course cured her headache, so needless to say that's what she gets everytime now. Gnocchi soup (spinach, dumplings, carrots, chicken, & celery) She said again yesterday "Aaaahhhhh my soup, the headache cure!" She cracks me up sometimes, what a hoot! Then we went to the mall for a couple of hours.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: