Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Super Busy

I haven't had time to blog in awhile, here's whats going on with the Ficks.
  • Daren-Work, Golf League, Bike club
  • Trish- Working everyday all day for 2 weeks (Maggie is on vacation in Mexico, not fair)
  • Shelby-In No Carolina until Sat. with Aunt Lynn, Uncle John, cousins Brian & Matthew& Grandma Sharon. Then on Saturday she is going to VA Beach, VA to spend time with Nana & Pop, then fly to Chicago on June 18th. Miss her so much, it's too quiet. It just feels like part of me missing (part of my heart I guess) 
  • Henry- Still working on getting his top two teeth, it's been rough for the little guy, plus a cold & cough on top of it. He's army crawling all over the place, geting into everything. He's off baby food, he loves big people food.
Daren has been super busy lately, my Shelbers is gone, & Henry takes a nap in the evening when we get home, so I'm feeling quite lonely : (  Missing my snuggle time! On the other hand, all my laundry is done, got all bedding washed, lots of other things done, that I normally don't get time to do. This too shall pass. Looking forward to some time with Big Daddy tonight, gonna grill some steak & veg a bit! Happy Wednesday to you! I will try & blog more pics this weekend!!

No comments: