Thursday, June 16, 2011

1st Mammy

So on June 1st I had my 1st mammogram (yeah me) I got squished like a pancake but overall not that big of a deal! So I left going ok I can do this once a year no biggee!!! WRONG! So the very next day I get a phone call saying my right breast is different from my left, so we need another mammogram & possibly an ultra sound. Ummmm....okay! So Monday June 13th I went for follow up tests. I walk into the mammy room & the tech shows me ok here's the spot, okay, so I'm thinking the picture wasn't great we just need a different view. So she does the pics & says I'll show them to the radiologist & he'll decide if you need an ultra sound. Yes, I needed an ultra sound, I could see the spot on the ultra sound YIPPEE! So ok you should get a call tomorrow about the results. So I waited until about 3:15 the next day & I couldn't take it anymore so I called the women's imaging center, blah blah you need a biopsy. So on Monday June 20th I'm having a biopsy with a surgeon. I'm hoping it's nothing but if it is, we'll deal with it & move on! Tuesday is my pap kinda scared to go to that. Darn insurance, they were the ones to say I had to have these tests. So if it's bad I suppose I'll have to write a letter of thanks! Anyways.....I will be trying to let go & go with God's plan WHATEVER that is.

No comments: