Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Dance


Libby, Emily, & Shelby at Wilson schools Valentines dance for 3rd, 4th, & 5th grade on Friday night. Emily spent the night with us & I took them to the dance, it was ummmm.............interesting!!!! When the kids were going nuts to Justin Bieber & Miley Cyrus I get that I'm old it's the music of the day. Then they start screaming for Michael Jackson Beat it, MC Hammer Can't touch this, the Macarena. I'm thinking holy crap to these little kids those are oldies, oh man I'm sooo old. It was a good time, I enjoyed watching the little ones some of scare me wow, but for the most part good kids!!! All I can say is Shelby's lucky her Daddy was at home with Henry he would've been moonwalking and dancing like crazy, can't wait til the next time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: