Monday, December 6, 2010

Church Play

So Shelby started Sunday school yesterday, (Sunday school is on hold so they can do the Christmas play) so they asked her to join the play, of course she was sooo excited. I went to pick her up, she comes moping out to the van, & here is the conversation.

Me: What's wrong sweetie?
Shelby: (after a very dramtic sigh) I only get to do one paragraph.
Me: (I of course being the Mom, didn't see the problem, so I thought for a second & came up with...) They don't know you yet, they don't know your personality, or that your an actor. You should be grateful they asked you to join them, were not even members of the church yet.
Shelby: She thinks on that for a second & then says............Well they put me with babies, I should be with the high schoolers.
Me: Your 8 years old, no you should NOT be with the high schoolers.

Just another dramatic day with my Shelby girl gotta love her!!!!

No comments: