Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday Shelby

This is Shelby girl when she was 5 days old sitting on Santas (my dad) lap.
1 year old
How did she get to this......9 years old. I'm amazed and nearly tearing up just thinking back when she was born & Big Daddy layed that sweet angel in my arms. I could not be more blessed to have my little "Miss Lynn". She amazes me daily, at the things she says. I've loved being her Mama for 9 years & am excited to see what she will grow up to become (I just wish it would slow down a little, it's way to fast) I'm so proud of the young woman she's becoming, she's a good person, with a great heart! Love you Shelby Lynn!!!! 
Posted by Picasa
I stole borrowed the donut cake idea from Cassie (thank you) she loved it!!!! We ate breakfast together (which doesn't happen often, because Mama's normally running around while eating) It was a good morning! 

No comments: