Monday, May 31, 2010

Rut Roh Raggy!!!!!!

DO
YOU
KNOW
 WHAT
 HAPPENS
 WHEN
 YOU
 DROP
 AN
 IPHONE
 ON
 THE
 CONCRETE!!!!



 



 IT SHATTERS!!!! UGH!!!!!!!
!

So we take it to AT&T to see what we can do. We bought the insurance for the phone (of which we never do) They said we had to go through Apple to get a new phone, oh yeah & pay $199 for a new phone (that's with the insurance) I've been a customer since before Shelb was born so at least 8 yrs. if not longer. So I'm mad & say how much to get out of the contract $175. I can't get a new phone until my contract is up until November. Needless to say I didn't want another stupid Iphone I hate it even when it's not broken, oh well I guess I'll be a red neck & try not to cut myself while using my dumb phone!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: