Thursday, May 6, 2010

Preggers Update!

On Tuesday I had a monthly ob checkup. My blood pressure was a little high 120/62 (I know it's normal but it's high for me, they weren't concerned) Henry was 148 he kicked the nurse again when she went to get his heart beat (he's a little stinker already, crack me up) I talked to the Dr. about possibly having a vbac (vaginal birth after ceserean) she said it was up to me but she wouldn't recommend it. She said my utereus could burst, Henry could die, I could die, fun stuff like that. She said the occurences are low but she thought it would be safer for a repeat c-section. My due date is August 14th not August 9th for anyone that's keeping track. Last night I was snapping at everyone in my house, today I 've been crying quite a bit so those hormones are working overtime. I'm sorry to Shelby & Big Daddy for being ummmmm.................................
pregnant (hormonal) bear with me only three months to go!  I go back in 3 weeks on May 24th (my Dad & Momma's 41st wedding anniversary) I will then be in the third trimester, & will go every other week, 14 weeks to go!!!

No comments: