Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Shelby, Big Daddy, & I watched the ball drop @ midnight (man I had a hard time staying awake that long)
Shelby said. "Ok what's your New Year's Revolution?"
  • Mama-To be a good Mama X2
  • Shelby-To be a great big sister, good to my family & make new friends.
  • Big Daddy-Take good care of my family & be prepared for the new baby coming!
Can you tell what we have on our mind these days? We stayed home this year (1st time in awhile) We played games, ate snacks, & had a good time just the three of us. It's 12:12 I'm ready for bed NOW!
Here's hoping to all our friends & family have a happy, healthy, & fabulous year. I have a feeling this will be a roller coaster ride of year for the Fick family!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

happy new year!
a big year for the fick family, indeed!!