Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another bites the dust!


Saturday night I got together with a couple of my girlfriends. On Wednesday is my buddy Sheila's 40th birthday. Millie had hers in October, now Sheila, I'm next in July. We had alot of fun it was just girls, we giggled, played games, ate, good times. I was kinda of a party pooper though, I started yawning about 10:15, I think I left about 11 or so (not the old days that's for sure) Also in attendance, Sheila's sisters, aunt, cousin, & Mom, I learned alot about Pat I didn't know :0) (Don't worry Pat what happens with "the girls" stays with "the girls") The older I get the more I realize husbands, kids, parents, siblings, pets...etc... are awesome, but..... your girlfriends man they keep the world going round. I have several really good girlfriends, I'm so grateful for all of you, I love you man!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: