Saturday, October 10, 2009

Girl's night out!


Big Daddy went out with some guys from work to dinner, to see Lewis Black (comedian), then out drinking. So Shelby & I had girls night out! We went to the mall. Dinner @ Chick-Fil-A, carousel ride, we hit all the girly stores. Hallmark store (webkinz), Justice, Build-A-Bear, Claires, Bath & Body, & of course our last stop the book store (can't skip that) Shelby said, "Thanks Mom this is the best date I've ever had!" Priceless! Then we went home got ready for bed, I let her sleep in my bed (with Troy night light & all) Daddy needed a ride home after partying so @ 1:00am Shelby & I went down to the east village to pick up Big Daddy & John. Other than being brrrr cold, not to bad. I think we all had a good night, except for Big Daddy, who had to get up @ 5:15 am ick!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: