Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Boring!

So it's Tuesday. I've organized my daughters class party, made lots of calls (I hate asking for help, ugh!)
I'm feeling pretty good, my muscles are sore but just good enough to get into trouble. I hate sitting around.
I go see the surgeon tomorrow @ 11:00. I'm hoping I can go back to work on Monday, but I'm not sure if they'll agree, we'll see! Friday I go to see the endo @ 9:45. Can't wait to put all this behind me. The good thing is other than my brain (which I kind of need) not much more to take out from the neck up! After 2 surgeries this year I'm good for quite awhile! I must say this surgery is a breeze compared to the tonsils.
Although maybe not how I look. Shelby told me I looked hideous (ouch, she's right though) I will spare you
all the pictures of how my neck looks now, it's worse as far as bruised yellow, blue, purple, & green
I would so win if I was going to a Halloween party. I've watched 4 movies, on my 2nd book, & cleaned off most of the TIVO. I'm going to the $ store tonight when Big Daddy gets home. It will be my first outing since I got home on Saturday can't wait. Hope everyones week is going well! More later!

1 comment:

Grandma Sharon said...

Hi,
Glad you are doing so well. Thrilled you are not in as much pain as with tonsils. Keep taking good care of yourself. Remember what your co-workers told you.
Love ya,
Mom F