Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Is this Monday?

Today feels like a Monday.
  • I got up late.
  • Today is Big Daddy's birthday, I thought I'd look extra cute today, so I had to shave my legs ugh!
  • Shelby was going like a snail this morning (although she did beat me)
  • I came to work ala natural, no makeup, curly wet hair, although I was dressed (thank god)
  • I called & asked Janet a coworker to open up for me I was running 5 minutes late. I got here & the phones were going crazy, got that straightened out.
  • Then I ran to the bathroom to throw on some makeup, I dropped my base on the floor & you guessed it broke into a gazzillion pieces (ok 2 I'm being dramatic, hand on forehead & all)
  • Then I got to work & got yelled at by a coworker for not doing my job as "she" would like it done. Ok so I didn't get yelled at it was more an annoyed tone, dramatic pause.................whatever.
  • It's raining outside, supposed to get thunderstorms. Ugh!
  • Ok enough whining, it's got to get better from here.
  • Hope everyone else is having a great Wednesday.
  • Happy birthday Big Daddy, I love you.

4 comments:

MrsMama said...

What IS it about rainy days and Mondays? They always get me down. :P

Hope Big Daddy's day was better than yours!

Trish said...

Now I have that song stuck in my head!
Thanks me too!

Rachel said...

Sorry about the rough day. . .

but I'm glad I'm not the only person in the world that doesn't shave her legs every day! I was starting to feel like I was.

Happy Birthday, B.D.!

Cassie said...

happy happy birthday daren!!!