Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baby!

This is Shelby when she was 1 month old, with "baby". The other one is today with "baby". Quite the difference huh? I can't believe how fast she's growing. She still sleeps with baby every night!
Baby's stuffing is not so thick anymore. When Shelby was 2 or 3 (I can't remember anymore) I thought I would keep baby in the keepsakes box. So I bought the other one which she named "Emme" (it was her Dragon Tails faze) As any parent knows it didn't work, Emme still looks brand new, baby not so much. Oh well! I just thought I would do some looking back....ahhhhh I'm tearing up as we speak. Ok moving on, thanks for sticking with me.
Nana & Bubby bought baby before Shelby was born.
I think you made a good decision Nana!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cassie said...

ok....lani has that same doll. and lani is only 5. hers looks about 25 years older than shelby's. shelby has taken much better care of hers!

Trish said...

Not so much in person, it's pretty nasty.
The bonus is it's washable, so I'll keep washing until it falls apart.