Tuesday, December 20, 2011

#10

Happy 10th birthday Miss Shelby Lynn! Your in the double digits! Where did the time go? Just yesterday it seems I was whispering in your ear "Mama's here Shelby, Mama's here" or rubbing your cheek to help you calm down for sleep (which still works by the way) I'm amazed by you everday, and so grateful I get to call you my daughter & I get to be your Mama. So blessed.
10 things I love about you!
  1. Kind heart
  2. Smart as a whip
  3. Willingness to try new things (even though they scare you to death)
  4. Your beauty (inside & out)
  5. Your goodness & caring
  6. Manners -must be good parents huh? heehee!!!
  7. Outgoing
  8. Friendly
  9. Silly
  10. Very, very dramatic!!!!
I love you sweet girl, your growing so fast & I can't wait to see the young woman you grow up to be! My wishes for you are - Happiness, laughter, joy, & peace!



 

No comments: